Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm Miles

Go down

Hey, I'm Miles Empty Hey, I'm Miles

Post by Milobytz Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:00 pm

Hey, I'm Miles 12573706_1503220029984333_5913424324136065514_n

Hi! I'm Miles (middle name Jasper.) I'm trans-masculine and like he and they pronouns, but prefer he. My life is pretty ok at the moment, busy with college and what-not now that I'm older and have adult responsibilities. Been improving in art and writing during off-time, and I've become a Youtube addict, with my favorites being Markiplier and Game Grumps. Free! has become my life actually the past two years and I just. Love. That anime. All time favorite.

I have a bunch of hobbies, including making art digitally or traditionally, (obviously writing), knitting, sewing, and my favorite physical activity is swimming. I console and PC game, and I am on Steam and have a few co-op games and I like playing with anyone. My main fandoms/things I like are Sonic, Tales of (Symphonia), Spyro, Five Nights at Freddy's, Flight Rising, uh.... A lot more I don't remember. lol I have a tumblr and most of it is shitposting so I mean if you like that sort of thing you can hit me up on tumblr. Before anything, talk to me on Discord, I'm CataclysmsCatalyst #0148
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down