Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miles "Tails" the Buizel [Inactive]

Go down

Miles "Tails" the Buizel [Inactive] Empty Miles "Tails" the Buizel [Inactive]

Post by Milobytz Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:32 pm

"Tails" aka Miles
Item A small/medium sized purse from Amy's house. It has two Max Restores, two Revives and two Full Heals. It also has an ever stone in it.
Gender Male
Age Prepubescent (Around 8-10 human years)
Species #418/ Buizel/ Sea Weasel Pokemon
Height 1'08"
Weight 45.3lbs
Pokédex Entry It spins its two tails like a screw to propel itself through water. The tails also slice clinging seaweed.
Level 21
Ability Swift Swim (speed boost in rain)
Nature Bashful
Characteristic Thoroughly cunning
Moves - Tail Slap (Breed)
- Swift (Learned)
- Double Team (TM)
- Quick Attack (Learned)
History
HISTORY:
Appearance
APPEARANCE:
Personality
Personality:
User Notes •I used the American and Japanese continuities. I used SATAM/Archie, Underground (because Manic and Sonia), and Sonic Adventure.
•The bag is only the size of a small/medium purse.
•Tails can only hover for about five seconds, and not.very steadily. It's more of a cute little skill he likes to practice.
•The neighbor, in reality, was named Nick. A large man who used to use a lot of tools and outdoor appliances. They only thought they were terrible machines because of their imaginations and childish ideas.
•Sonic is still alive, but Amy had been killed in the back room. They failed to notice the house was a wreck in their panic, and they didn't check any of the rooms.
•Based off of Tails from the Sonic series (although I think that's apparent by now.)
•His father was a Minccino, so he knows Tail Slap
•He focuses a lot on Sonic, wishing he was there with him, but maybe he'll forget that in the future....
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down