Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero The Porygon (Rage Team)

3 posters

Go down

Zero The Porygon (Rage Team) Empty Zero The Porygon (Rage Team)

Post by Penguin Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 am

Zero The Porygon (Rage Team) 250px-137Porygon

(Project #002763)|Goes by "Zero."
Item None
Gender Genderless
Age ??? (Programmed 2 months before the initial Outbreak)
Species #137|Porygon
Height 2'07"
Weight 80.5 lbs
Pokédex Entry
CRYSTAL: An artificial Pokémon created due to extensive research, it can perform only what is in its program.
Level 19
Ability Download: (Attack is increased when the foe’s Defense is lower than its Special Defense or increases Special Attack when the foe’s Special Defense is lower than its Defense.)
Nature Serious
Characteristic Alert to Sounds
Moves  
 -Agility (Learned)
Recover (Learned)
- Conversion 2 (Learned)

- Psybeam(Learned)
History
He was crafted with one objective in mind: to provide assistance to humanity. Dr. Caldwell had a vision of a Porygon that could help with human tasks, organization of professional matters, and tactical solutions to any problem. A vision of which resulted in several failed experiments. One notable case was a peculiar specimen that, (to Dr. Caldwells astonishment) somehow “glitched” out in real life. This caused it to emit a frequency so high that it burst several of his expensive scientific equipment. This result was documented and studied. Dr. Caldwell took preventive measures to ensure this wouldn’t happen again, and continued crafting more and more Porygon until he finally achieved a breakthrough: Project #002763.

'Zero,' as he decided to call himself due to the first digit in his project number, was different than other Porygons. He didn't have to surf through cyberspace to discover information, as he had his own personal internet connection installed. He was similar to an AI with several more options and human-like responses. He could speak in several different languages, accents, and even translate speech between human and Pokémon. Not only that, but you could ask it any question and it would search several databases and conjure up the most appropriate answer within seconds.
Dr. Caldwell realized that what he created could very well strengthen the bond between people and the curious creatures. But he would have to craft more.

Giddy with his creation, Dr. Caldwell took great care of Zero during his first couple months of life while he deduced how to create a surplus of this phenomenon.

When the initial outbreak struck, Dr. Caldwell continued his extensive research and included the virus in his studies. He had created several more of the hyper-intelligent Porygon. Zero, however, was still his favorite and his most perfect specimen. He had an idea. He began to create a system to install on the Porygon: one where they could maintain their own machinery and sustain immortality (unless ripped apart, of course). He would release them out into the world and allow them to assist people during the apocalypse that reigned. They wouldn't need food, shelter, nor water. He could help save Pokémon and humanity.
Misfortune fell upon Dr. Caldwell one day when he was bitten by an infected while scavenging for food. It happened so fast that he scarcely could make out the species of the offending Pokemon: a Crobat. The purple blur swept down and injected its fangs into the scientist, and he knew it was over. His only thought was that someone, somewhere, before the outbreak, had loved this Crobat enough for it to evolve. That thought alone hurt him more than any infection ever could.

He knew he was changing. He ran back to his lab as quickly as his legs could carry him. He had to tell his Porygon: his children, what had happened. And so he did.

Bursting through the door, he retold the story and shared his inevitable fate. He told the Porygon to spread out and help save others like him. All of them, except Zero, fled at once as soon as this command was uttered. Zero, however, stayed long enough to tell Dr. Caldwell this: "THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME. I WILL MISS YOU."

With that, Zero sped out into the open world to achieve his goal, leaving the agonized screams of an undead metamorphasis behind him. 

Appearance As standard and clean-cut as a Porygon can be. The intelligence of his creator shows in his form: his angular body is perfectly designed. Zeros height and weight are proportioned to be presicely the average of his species. A true scientific marvel.
Personality Personality is a program for Zero. His reactions to things that occur are based on average reactions to certain triggers, although they are mainly deadpan and emotionless (akin to an AI).
He will offer the most tactical solution to an issue, however, this solution isn't always the best. For example, if a group he is traveling with is moving slowly, he will recommend that they 'exterminate the sickly or the weak' for survival purposes.
He is understanding and helpful, however. Zero accepts when others do not agree with his plans. He comprehends that he is machine-like regarding emotions. Zero also knows that the existing life around him possess feelings that he himself cannot completely comprehend. His sole purpose is to lead survivors through the post-apocalyptic world. However, it is unknown if he can truly feel.
User Notes -Text Color is standard Violet. 
-He has two 'siblings' left alive.
-I'm not sure why his picture isn't wanting to stay near the form lol. I hope I did this right: I studied up on some of your apps haha

Last edited by Penguin on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Zero The Porygon (Rage Team) Empty Re: Zero The Porygon (Rage Team)

Post by Penguin Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:56 pm

(I think) this little dude is ready for approval!
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Not an admin(so I can't tell you you're good to go or not), but you're looking pretty solid, minus maybe a couple grammatical errors in the history(no big deal, we're all here to learn to write better.) Everything else seems to line up real well, not even a mistake in your moveset. I think you'll fit in just fine.
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 am

Welcome to the forum. There’s just one thing you need to do before I can look you over for approval. 

You need to state which team you want Zero to be on in the title of the thread. For example: “Zero the Porygon (Rage Team)”. I will then move him to the profile computer and take a look at him for approval. 

If you haven’t decided on a team yet, put “Zero the Porygon (inactive) and then post here saying you wish for him to be inactive for now. I will then move him safely to the inactive forum where you can reactivate him any time.
Zekrom
Zekrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Penguin Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 am

Alrighty! Thank you so much for being so helpful! I have added that I would like for him to be on the Rage team so he is ready to be looked over for approval!!
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:35 am

Approved. You are fifth in the Rage Team's cycle, after the Zorua.
Zekrom
Zekrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Penguin Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 am

Yay!! Thank you so much!
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down