Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RAGE Team

+2
Nightfall
Fox
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The RAGE Team Empty The RAGE Team

Post by Fox Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:04 pm

The RAGE Team 900XeSj
Lake of Rage | Early Morning | 1

The mist was thick around the waters' edge, but he could still see the bright red eyes, glowing back at him through it. He crouched closer to the ground, backing away as silently as he could on the wet grass. His gaze flicked from one set of eyes to another, then another. They knew he was there, and it was only a matter of time before they found him. He could hear the water sloshing as more of the rotting corpses rose from the lake. The smell of decay was so overwhelming it made him want to gag.

Shit...

The white fox cursed himself for getting this close to the lake. He had known it may have been risky to be near that much water, but he had no idea there were a concentration of them there. And to further bewilder him, they all were a variety of types, seemingly dumped into the lake en masse. Now they were all bloated and their skin was sliding off their bodies...and looking for him. He pushed his panic down, slowly making his way through the thick grasses.
"Huumph!" His foot suddenly found a deep puddle as he splashed loudly into it. A sudden howl broke the silence behind him, followed by many things coming his direction in the tall grass.

His hair stood on end as he scrambled out of the water, making a mad dash for the forests edge. The thick grasses were slimy, and seemed to grab at him when he tried to race through, and the ground was a sludgy mess. Ginko could just make out the treeline when something hit him hard from behind, shoving him forward and making his slender body skid in the mud.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

The RAGE Team Empty Re: The RAGE Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm

The RAGE Team 600px-445Garchomp
Lake of Rage|Early Morning|1

Jim arrives at the lake as the fog was thick. Where in the hell was he this time? The water was rippling with sounds of something. "Lake of Rage. Might get some magikarp as well as fixing the undead." Mainly in his mind though was kicking ass before food. However something pushed him forcing him forward as he nearly tripped on a downed log. "What the fuck was that?" Fire was coming out of his mouth as he turned and looked around seeing what it was. Glowing red eyes had been staring at him from a distance as if there was something watching him. The question was if it was on land or in the water. Either way if he finds it he'll kill it. Ever since that day he had seen a gible die from the attack of the undead, he's been killing them everywhere he went. He would be damned if he let an undead go.

The Garchomp walked through the mud trying to make out heads or tails of whatever is out there. It was so foggy that it could be cut with a knife and still reform in seconds. If the Garchomp had to guess it would make a perfect cover for whoever pushed him. "If I need to start kicking some ass around here then I will."

OoC)) Will expand tomorrow when I wake up.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 am

The RAGE Team Sketch1450487508469_by_batemmaman-d9kld6e

Lake of Rage (Early Morning)
(N: 1 | E: 1)

Noah parted the tall grass in front of him, stepping cautiously out into the gloom. His wide, heavy feet left behind deep prints in the mud as he plodded along, rotating his aching shoulders. He sucked in a breath of awe as the lake slowly morphed into view through the fog; even as obscured as it was, it was one of the biggest he'd seen in a long time. He could only imagine the view of it on a clear day.

He wasn't the only one feeling the wonder; sharp little talons gripped at the damp skin on his head between his tall fins, and he could feel Ellie leaning forward.

"Whooooa... that is a big puddle!"

He let out a chuckle, allowing himself a moment to sit on his haunches and rest. They'd been scared out of their den during the night by a group of undead and had been on the move ever since in case the fiend had decided to follow them.

"It's called a lake," he told the young Taillow. "And... yes, I suppose you could call it a giant puddle," he added with a laugh.

He could feel Ellie tapping her talons against his skin thoughtfully. "Can we go swimming later?" she asked.

As badly as Noah wished he could say yes, stepping into a lake that was as wide and deep as most of them were was a terrible idea. He didn't want to know what undead beasts were lurking within, and who knew how horribly contaminated the water was by then.

He shook his head sadly. "Not a good idea, Ellie. Lakes like this will have a lot of monsters hiding in them. It wouldn't be safe at all."

He expected her to protest or argue in some way, like she often did; the little avian was beginning to reach the age when she supposedly knew everything. But instead, Ellie was suspiciously silent. And still.

Immediately on alert, Noah stood up again, raising himself onto his hind legs to survey the area. He spotted what she was probably looking at very quickly; a tall Pokemon not unlike a shark with legs, adorned with sharp spikes along its arms and thighs and a long, thick tail. It was prowling around not far from the lake's edge, and it hadn't seen them yet.

"Is it a monster?" Ellie whispered. Noah could feel her feathers shuddering against his left fin.

"I'm not sure," he muttered back. "Stay quiet."

He crept forward, carefully, trying not to make any splashing or squelching sounds in the mud. The closer he got, the less he got the impression that the Pokemon was even undead at all; it didn't have a lumber or limp that most of them did, and as he flattened himself against the wall of a small cabin, Noah could hear a grumbling voice. Was the Pokemon... talking to himself?

He's not infected, he thought, somehow feeling hugely relieved and terrified at the same time. His hand instinctively reached up to his head to touch Ellie.

She pecked at his palm in response. "What is it?" she whispered. "He did look kind of scary. Maybe he's -- Noah!" she suddenly hissed, and he could feel her wings fluttering frantically against his fins. "Over there! There's a monster!"

Noah immediately saw what she was talking about: a pair of blazing red eyes lurked within the undergrowth near to where the strange Pokemon was standing. Instinct propelled him forward as he dashed out from his hiding place right for the stranger, holding out one of his hands. There was a feral growl from the bushes as whatever was in there poised itself to strike.

"You there! Look out!"
Nightfall
Nightfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Milobytz Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:09 am

The RAGE Team AvJP1gB
| Lake of Rage || Early Morning |

The small crunches of leaves were as loud as cracking bones along the lake’s edge. Fog severely limited the range of view, making it hard to see anything more than 200 feet away. The trees were no worse for wear in this undead world, being one of the only things still remaining to flourish in the area. Up in the branches of a tree southwest of the lake, a small fox shakes remaining mud off of his paw. Akin to a cat, he takes a long stride and shakes his paws a bit more to make sure they weren’t coated.

The lake of Rage wasn’t entirely a lake anymore so much as it was a swamp area. The infected water types kept the land drowning and mucky. Finch looks down at his tracks that were thankfully indiscernible from the rest of the land around it.
Thank the legends that I can walk lightly…. He looks down the way he came from, squinting in attempt to see further but obviously hopeless. The hair on his body finally begins to lay flat. It was the first time in a while he had been somewhat safely perched….

And suddenly, in the distance, a howl sounds off. The warped, unearthly sounds of the once living. The Zorua huffed, his tag jangling in a careless body shake. Well, that didn’t last long. The Zorua tentatively points himself toward the noise, unsure of his juxtaposition to the lake. Very faintly, he could hear the graceless noises of mud slapping… …and they were coming closer. Immediately, the fox vanishes from normal view. Surely, his illusion tactics could still keep undead out of his way.

The shadow of a bipedal form appears, frantically running towards the tree line to the south east of the lake from what he could judge. Within seconds his large ears and swooping leg fur came into view, and became what Finch could tell was a Delphox. A… living Delphox. It was as gray as the fog, more lithe than ones he had seen before. Then the noises of gurgling zombies came into his field of hearing, following right behind the vulpine.

Oh boy…. Yeah, they were heading this way, without a doubt. The Delphox finally approaches his tree, running along the muddied path surely since he no longer had the advantage of being hidden. He flies under the branch, completely unaware of Finch’s presence. He wasn’t sure what drove him to follow the fox…. Maybe because he didn’t want to see another lone survivor die at the hands of these mindless creatures. The Zorua hopped from branch to branch, a little slower than the fox’s running speed, but keeping up.

Eventually, a rock comes flying from the following hoard, Rock Throw, and slams dead center into the Fox’s back. They must be catching up in order to even think of landing a hit in this fog. The Delpox crashes into the mud, torso bending backwards into a C, but seemingly unhurt otherwise. Finch halts on the branch above, his hair puffing out on his whole body. This was going to end badly… unless he actually got involved. His sense of justice wouldn’t let him stand up in the trees in good conscience.

Finch dashes out of the tree, landing next to the Delphox.
“Hey...” he looks back toward the approaching noises, still far enough to shake them if they move. “I know where we can hide, come with me,” he says before dashing into the bushes near the trees. Just a short distance away he could make out a fallen tree, making a bit of secure cover. He could use his illusion power there… maybe it’d be far enough to hide their immediate scent. The mud isn’t very good for picking up scents, afterall. Finch sensed the Delphox coming up behind him, and looks to him briefly.

“Here, in this fallen tree. I can disguise us from sight for a second, it should be enough to throw them off.” Dashing forward, he runs into the hidden corner, waiting for the Delphox to rush in before throwing up a flat illusion to cover them just enough from sight behind the branches. They wait… and Finch can hear the undead approaching them but still on the path.
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:23 pm

The RAGE Team 900XeSj
Lake of Rage | Early Morning | 2

"Rrgh..." The Delphox groaned, shaking his head to clear his vision. Behind him the shrieks were getting closer and the branches above him were...shaking?
Just as he looked up, a dark thing dropped towards him. "Ngh!" He grunted, scrambling back from it frantically. Before him was a little zorua, staring at him and clearly alive.
“Hey...” He said, before looking back from where the delphox came. Ginkos' eyes darted that way and back to the zorua frantically. “I know where we can hide, come with me,” Ginko didn't have the time to pull his heart from out of his throat as the fox darted away. He quickly followed, tearing through the bushes as he went. A small distance away, he skid to a halt before a hollow tree in a thicker area of forest. “Here, in this fallen tree. I can disguise us from sight for a second, it should be enough to throw them off.” The delphox nodded and crawled into the rotting log, swallowing hard and tried to quiet his ragged breath. Outside, he heard things passing, some with heavy footfalls, and some just light pattering or dragging. Way too many to have survived on his own. He waited with baited breath for what felt like hours, sucking in a lungful of air only after he could hear absolutely nothing in the fog.
He slowly crawled out into the open, large ears perked and his stance low.

"...I think...they're gone." He whispered, his eyes and ears still alert. "I..." He hesitated, then turned to the young fox and offered a smile as his voice grew more confident. "Wow, that's quite the talent you have. What's your name?"
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 pm

The RAGE Team 600px-445Garchomp

Lake of Rage|Late Morning|2

The fog was extremely thick as Jim continued to wander about by the lake. There was times he wished to find the Sitrus berry sooner, but luck wasn't on his side. If anything he'd end up finding a horde of undead and like so he'd kick each of their ass's. However there was some luck though as he could hear voices. From the sound of it, there was two travelers still alive. Jim began running through the muddy ground, but due to the ground's saturated levels, his run was slower as each step made him force his claws to get unstuck. His run then came to a sneak as he spotted not just one but two pokemon. A Swampert and a Tallow traveling together, but they had said something that was directed to him. "You there! Look out!" The Garchomp turned around as an undead tried to attack only to be met with a Dragon Claw slashing it and knocking it out of the air. "Well you got a pretty mouth." After that he started smashing his tail onto the forehead of the undead until it died from its skull being smashed open from the constant dragon tail attacks.

The smell of bile rot had filled the immediate area as the blood and brains came sliding out of the smashed skull. After turning towards the two, he started to walk towards them then began to talk. "Thanks. Where you both heading?" The Garchomp asked the Swampert and Tallow. However since they was out on the lake, it would be a start on building a group to fight through the infested areas of undead.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:29 am

(N: 2 | E: 2)

Noah's warning met the strange Pokemon just in time. He twisted round, thrusting out one of his long, sharp claws and knocking the attacker right out of the air just as it lunged. A few blows to the head with his massive tail made short work of the snarling abomination.

He's powerful, Noah thought, skidding to a stop and splattering mud all over his front limbs. Could I defeat him if he started a fight? Dragon-type, perhaps... my Avalanche attack would work well here. Or just grab Ellie and run--

He noticed with a surge of horror that Ellie was not on his head or back as she usually was. Noah spun around, his eyes searching the shadows until he spotted her hiding behind a barrel next to the cabin. Her small head poked out cautiously, eyes wide and curious, looking straight past him at the dragon-like Pokemon.

"Thanks," he said, stepping towards them. "Where you both heading?"

So he didn't appear to want to battle... that was a relief. But all the same, Noah found himself stepping back towards where Ellie was hiding, reaching behind him and hoping that the little Taillow would hop into his palm like she always did.

Dozens of scenarios swam around in Noah's head; scenarios he'd gone over countless times in his head at night when he couldn't sleep. It was bound to happen someday, but he'd refused to believe it.

Ellie's silence was louder than any words she could ever say. He could only imagine what was going on in her little head right now, at the sight of the first living Pokemon she had ever seen besides Noah.

He shouldn't have said anything. He should've just kept walking and let fate decide what was going to happen. It was far, far too soon. The visions he'd had of himself, alone and in despair, without Ellie, all began swimming to the surface. It was more than he could bear.

I need to get her out of here. I can't lose her yet.

But is that the right thing to do?

But Ellie had apparently decided for him. She hopped out of her hiding place, bold as anything, and stopped by his foot. Her look of wondrous awe could've thawed even the coldest of hearts.

"He... he can talk too!" Her head turned to beam up at him, and Noah felt his old heart starting to crack down the middle. "Just like us! He's... he's not a monster?"

Toosoontoosoontoosoon--

"N-Nowhere,"
he answered the dragon, reaching out and closing his palm around Ellie's middle. She squirmed and pecked as he raised her towards his head. "W-We're just wandering, looking for a safe place to bunker down. We'll be on our way now."

But the moment he let go of Ellie, she fluttered back down again. She was comically tiny next to the six foot dragon, but she didn't seem afraid at all. Her tail twitched with joy as she looked up at him.

"Does...does that mean he has a name too?"
Nightfall
Nightfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Milobytz Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:10 am

The RAGE Team AvJP1gB

Finch heard the feet of whatever Pokemon was lurking on the path where they were not more than 10 seconds ago. He held his breath, the clearing quiet enough to hear the air being sniffed in and out of nostrils. Moans of confusion and frustration rattled out of them, and they stayed crouched for just a moment, trying to make sense of any little sound. Hairs along his spine spiked up and tingled at their roots. The Delphox behind him was dead quiet, not daring to move an inch because even in the blanket of fog, any stirring would give them away.

Finally, they started hobbling back down the path, entering the brush a ways behind the pair and toward the shore of the lake. The Zorua untensed, his illusion falling. At this cue, the biped fox cautiously tiptoes out from behind their cover.

"...I think...they're gone." Somehow, someone else’s verbal confirmation of that made his body feel infinitely more relaxed. The little fox finally chipped out of his stone-like pose, taking a few light steps toward the Delphox and peaking behind him.

"I..." The gray life form turns around, facing him. Finch’s bright eyes look up at the older fox, who seemed to be suppressing some glimmer. "Wow, that's quite the talent you have. What's your name?"
Finch tried to remain stoic… but cracked a small smile.

”It’s my ability… I can make illusions,” he meekly explains, but then gains some bravado. “I’m Finch. From Castelia.” he pauses, looking at the ground for a moment. “Can you actually tell me where I am? I’m not sure. It’s cool if you don’t know.” he looks to his sides, swearing he caught some sort of noise coming from down the way, quarter way around the lake. Hopefully… it wasn’t something that decided to catch their scent again.
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down

Post by Penguin Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:15 am

The RAGE Team 250px-137Porygon
Lake of Rage//Early Morning

Sound was absent, save for the roaring of the rough waters pounding upon the distant lakeside. This sound wouldn't be detectable by the average ear, but the one listening to the aforementioned noise was far from average.

The Porygon swiveled his head from side to side, analyzing the area he had found himself in. They were north of the town of Blackthorn; they were astonished to discover the infamous radio tower was still standing, albeit barely. Electrical fields no longer radiated from its apex. Zero deduced it was unlikely that the same structure would ever emit airwaves again. 

Unless, of course, they could aid in ceasing the infection from spreading.

A sharp, inhuman caterwaul sounded in the distance. Zero's pupils dialated at the distressing noise. Their body became a stationary axis for his head, of which he spun in an orbit, trying to locate the source of the noise. "TROUBLE. THERE IS TROUBLE. PROCESSING FOREIGN SOUND.

Yet another unholy shriek. The wet, smacking sound of flesh and bone.

Without hesitation, Zero attatched his disembodied head back onto their body. Their eyes glew with an eerie luminescent red as his body shot back and forth with the speed of a Jolteons sprint. The blue and pink blur halted suddenly, their eyes fading back to their normal, futuristic ivory. "AGILITY COMPLETE."

It was with those words that the Porygon sped through the trees of the route before him, using their keen sense of hearing to detect any other source of sound. There were murmurs of conversation ahead, an acute difference from the sounds of death they had heard prior.

However, the lake still splashed along the land. That they could hear. They liked the consistency of nature. Though the world crumbled around them, the water still splashed and moved.

The Porygon burst through the trees to discover a group of Pokémon. Their eyes darted from one to another as he approached. It was then their eyes fell on what had caused the shrieks: an undead body mutilated on the ground. Fluids still dripped from the tail of the Garchomp. However, Zero could not pick up any signs of the dragon intending to harm the other survivors. They only could sense the apprehension of the Swampert. 

Zero whirled around the Pokemon before them. Their pupils became a single line: a peculiar expression of glee. "SURVIVORS SIGHTED. DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE? They buzzed and swiveled their head around their body while their feet kicked towards nothing at all. "I AM ZERO. I AM A PORYGON CREATED TO HELP OTHERS. I SEE THIS GARCHOMP IS A FIGHTER AND HOLDS NO INTENT TO HARM ANYTHING WITH A PULSE. MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT YOU ALL STICK BY HIM FOR PROTECTION.

Zeros eyes then grew sad. They sunk lower onto the ground, shaking their head despondently. His erratic movements became slower and more rhythmic. "I APOLOGIZE IF I HAVE SURPRISED YOU. I UNDERSTAND I CAN BE A BIT STARTLING. I HAVEN'T SIGHTED SURVIVORS IN SO LONG. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK MY USAGE WAS NO LONGER NECESSARY.
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:47 pm

The RAGE Team 900XeSj
Lake of Rage | Early Morning | 3

“I’m Finch. From Castelia.” he pauses, looking at the ground for a moment. “Can you actually tell me where I am? I’m not sure. It’s cool if you don’t know.” The zorua shyly added, surprisingly polite, despite the state the world is currently in. It was too often that he ran into survivors that wanted to mug him or worse, kill him for seemingly no other reason than to just do it. Now that there was nobody to enforce order, the world had fallen quickly into anarchy and insanity.

"Finch," The larger fox repeated, confirming the name in his head and nodding with a small grin. "Thanks for the help, I'm Ginko. And this is the Lake of Rage, just north of Blackthorn." He paused, noticing the unease the zorua was in. He turned his head towards the lake, listening in silence. Across the boggy grasslands, a few screeches sounded, which were quickly swallowed up by the fog as if they never happened. He felt like he was on the edge of a cliff and nothing but a perilous void lay just a few steps into the veil. A chill ran down his silver spine.

A frown fell upon his features as he turned back to the little fox. "I don't think we should stay by the lake any longer. There's nothing good left. Where are you headed?"
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:21 am

(N: 3 | E: 3)

Before the dragon could answer, a rustling in the trees sent Noah's nerves soaring, and he lurched forward to grab Ellie again with one hand, and raising the other to strike, but what emerged was not infected, but one of the strangest looking Pokemon he'd ever seen. It looked like a crystallized duck, pink and blue, with wide hexagonal eyes that... stared. Very intently.

His pupils flattened, and Noah got the strange impression that it was smiling at them."SURVIVORS SIGHTED. DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE?" it asked in a flat, mechanical voice. He noticed Ellie leap backwards, flapping her wings in alarm, before letting out a delighted giggle.

It's too soon.

But you knew it happen at some point.

But not yet. Too soon.

"I AM ZERO, the robo-duck said. "I AM A PORYGON CREATED TO HELP OTHERS. I SEE THIS GARCHOMP IS A FIGHTER AND HOLDS NO INTENT TO HARM ANYTHING WITH A PULSE. MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT YOU ALL STICK BY HIM FOR PROTECTION.

Porygon and Garchomp... so that's what their species were called. Noah had never seen anything like them during his life in Hoenn. These new lands were certainly full of strange Pokemon.

"I APOLOGIZE IF I HAVE SURPRISED YOU. I UNDERSTAND I CAN BE A BIT STARTLING. I HAVEN'T SIGHTED SURVIVORS IN SO LONG. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK MY USAGE WAS NO LONGER NECESSARY." Zero sunk lower to the ground, dipping his head sadly and making Noah feel oddly guilty for his initially hostile reaction.

Ellie giggled again, hopping out from between his front legs to peer at the Porygon. "I like him," she said sweetly. "He talks funny."

"Ellie!" Noah barked, his face flushing with embarrassment. "Don't be rude!" He turned to Zero with an apologetic expression. "I am sorry."

"I wasn't being rude," Ellie said, twisting her head round to look at him with a genuinely puzzled expression. "I said I liked him."

Noah sighed and turned his gaze back to Zero. "Don't worry about surprising us. I was beginning to think the same thing. Sometimes it feels like you're the only one left alive."

He stopped, blinking, and wondered why he was trying to make friendly conversation with these Pokemon when his priority was to get Ellie out of there. He felt as though he'd barely begun his life with her, and it was already starting to get yanked away from him. A new world was opening up to her right before her eyes; a world where there were other living Pokemon besides the two of them. It would gradually swallow up her attention and she'd start to forget he existed.

Alone. Miserable. That awful future was drawing nearer and nearer.

He closed his hand gently around Ellie as she tried to hop forward again, receiving a surprised squeak as he did so. Her sharp little beak jabbed at his skin.

"Noaaaah!" she moaned, squirming to get free. "You're squishing me!"

"It was nice to meet you both," he said, starting to back away, still holding the wriggling Taillow. Placing her onto his head or back was pointless as she'd just alight immediately. "But we really should be going."

"But we just got here," said Ellie indignantly. She pecked at his finger moodily. "And I wanna know his name too." She jerked her head at the Garchomp.

Noah's eyes scanned the area as much as he could through the mist, looking for an easy way out. Going anywhere near the water was a terrible idea, as much as he wanted to dive into the deepest, darkest trench and stay there forever. As his gaze passed over the banks he froze, spotting two figures silhouetted against the fog, one tall, and the other quite small.

Ellie had stopped struggling and was looking in the same direction, her beak wide with amazement.

"Oh mercy..."
Nightfall
Nightfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Milobytz Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:34 am

The RAGE Team AvJP1gB

Ginko looks down at Finch, seeming softer than his previous curiosity.
"Finch, thanks for the help. I'm Ginko." he grins, and the Zorua swishes his tail. He seems friendly... as of yet.
"And this is the Lake of Rage, just north of Blackthorn."
Lake of Rage? Blackthorn? That sounds like... the Zorua's heart practically collapsed. Johto. That's nowhere near Unova. He had no idea where Johto even was in proximity to it either. Well.... Now what?
That question rang out in his head above all other noise, for what seemed like hours. Finch's new friend broke the silence again.
"I don't think we should stay by the lake any longer. There's nothing good left. Where are you headed?" An emotion flickered across his face for no more than a moment.
"C...astelia.... Unova." Finch looked up at Ginko's eyes, and then frowned. "So I guess we won't be going my way." The little fox stands up now, walking towards the most south-east portion of the lake shore.
"So I guess for now, let's at least get out of here, yeah?"
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down

Post by Penguin Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:54 am

Lake of Rage//Early Morning

[left]The Porygon stared down at the small bird that was hopping towards him, absolutely carefree and with no inhibition. "I like him. He talks funny."

The Swampert then began apologizing profusely, while the child seemed puzzled as to what she did. "Don't worry about surprising us. I was beginning to think the same thing. Sometimes it feels like you're the only one left alive."

The Porygon "nodded," moving his head up and down mechanically to express agreement. "UNDERSTANDABLE. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ALIVE FOR AN ALARMING PERIOD OF TIME. He turned his head down to look at the small Taillow, of which now was complaining about being 'squished' in the amphibians mighty hands. 

"YOU ARE RIGHT TO PROTECT HER. HER SPECIES ARE SEEN AS COURAGEOUS DESPITE THEIR SIZE. THIS IS AN ACCEPTABLE TRAIT TO HAVE, HOWEVER, NOT IN REGARDS TO THE WORLD WE ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN." He gazed down at the aforementioned bird, of which was struggling and pecking at the Swampert. 

"ELLIE. I AM ASSUMING THAT IS YOUR NAME AS THAT IS THE ALIAS THE SWAMPERT HAS REFERRED TO YOU AS. REMEMBER THAT HIS EMOTIONS WANT HIM TO PROTECT YOU. LISTEN TO HIM. IT IS FOR YOUR SURVIVAL. Realizing that the information he conveyed might be a little harsh for a youngster, he changed the topic of conversation quickly. "YOU ARE CORRECT. I DO SOUND 'FUNNY.' He began beeping and chirping in an erratic manner in hopes of making the child laugh or at least to make her feel more comfortable. He had to make himself approachable, especially to younger survivors. 

He then noticed the Swampert wore a concerned expression, gazing into the distance. Two figures stood stagnant against the fog. Zero shifted himself beside the pair, turning to the Swampert. "DON'T WORRY. IF THEY WERE INFECTED, I AM AT LEAST 86% SURE THAT THEY WOULD BE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET TO US. IF WE CAN SEE THEM, THEY CAN SEE US. IF IT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL MORE SECURE, I CAN CHECK TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO YOU OR YOUR FEATHERED PARTNER." His gaze became distant as he waited for the sillohuettes to make any signs of movement.
Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:05 am

The RAGE Team 12193118_gLLmTVBgB5fW9EW
|Lake of Rage || Early Morning|
|1||1|

Roused from her slumber by the insistent poking of her small vulpine companion, Chaotic groggily opened her eyes. "Chaotic I heard voices." Josh whispered, his hushed voice barely audible to the waking human. Slowly sitting up, the dark haired female numbly felt around for her bag. "Did they sound alive? Should I send Tiamat to look?" Chaotic replied, her inquiring voice still a bit groggy.

"Pretty sure they're alive...I took a peek, they were obscured by the fog but they didn't have the glowing red eyes of those nightmares in the lake." Josh answered, climbing onto Chaotic's shoulders. "I only saw two shapes, but I heard more than that, they all seemed close by." Josh added, noting that there could be more. Nodding, and with a muffed hiss of pain, the female human rose to her feet before calling out her beloved Meganium from his pokeball.
"Sorry to rouse you so early Engel, but I need your legs, Josh heard some voices and I'd like to check them out." Chaotic frowns as she gently pets the plant Pokemon's neck before climbing onto his back.

"It is no bother my friend. Never apologise to me for your pain, we are partners, it is our job to look out for each other." Engel responded, his soft voice carrying a relaxing aroma with it. Chaotic couldn't help but smile as she curled her arms around the massive Meganium's neck for support as he began to move. "I saw the two shadows over there. Directing the oldest member of their trainers team towards the figures in the fog.
A smaller fox like creature, and a tall, almost human like one stood not too far from the ruins of the house they had taken refuge in while Chaotic mourned the loss of her godfather.

"I can only hope they are friendly survivors..." Chaotic spoke, her voice trailing off. One hand now resting on her belt, curled around Tiamat's pokeball for comfort, the other holding onto Engel for support, the trio entered into view of the Delphox and the Zorua.

Last edited by SkeletonCupcake on Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:41 pm

The RAGE Team 900XeSj
Lake of Rage | Early Morning | 4

"C...astelia.... Unova." The zorua said with a frown as he looked up at him. His eyes were a brilliant green, just like his own, but they were shadowed over with worry and confusion. "So I guess we won't be going my way." Ginko opened his mouth to reply, but he couldn't find the words. What could he say to the child now that would lift his spirits? Unova was...well he had no idea where it was, but he did know that it was far away. As he pondered on this, his ears picked up voices not far from them.

"So I guess for now, let's at least get out of here, yeah?"

On high alert, he didn't respond, but instead froze as he turned towards the noise. Through the shifting fog he could see silhouettes of several pokemon, and they were staring in their direction. Their eyes aren't red. Are they...alive too?... Not moving, he whispered down at the small fox. "Finch. Look." As he did so, he saw more movement out of the corner of his eye, with some muted speech following. But this voice was different. It didn't belong to a pokemon. Alarm rushed through him as he got into a fighting stance. "Human..." He whispered to the zorua in warning, hoping the little fox was either ready to fight or flee. Ginko himself was afraid to light his torch, in fear of drawing more attention from the undead undoubtedly still lurking around. No, that wasn't an option. As the human footsteps approached, their figure emerged from the fog, and they were alongside a very large, long-necked creature. The human had their hands on a pokeball at their hip, and that's all Ginko needed to see.

"Get back!" He snapped as loud as he dared at the meganium and human, his eyes glimmering with the threat of a psybeam.
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:19 pm

The RAGE Team Jim_the_garchomp_by_blakkfox_dczhvzh-fullview

Lake of Rage|Morning|3

The Garchomp wasn't in much of a mood for talking as the undead can still hear them from where they was. Yet the two companions he was with had more of a cheery attitude which Jim respected as enjoying the little things. Upon hearing the Tallow ask though if he had a name the Garchomp couldn't tell them nothing. "Jim. I've been the ass kicking business since these undead fucks started appearing." Finding more survivors though was the biggest task. Hopefully by then, if they do find more that they'd have a better defense against the zombies they've found themselves up against. "I AM ZERO. I AM A PORYGON CREATED TO HELP OTHERS. I SEE THIS GARCHOMP IS A FIGHTER AND HOLDS NO INTENT TO HARM ANYTHING WITH A PULSE. MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT YOU ALL STICK BY HIM FOR PROTECTION." Who the hell was this and does it even know what is going on? Jim looks at it and gives a grumpy snort before moving onwards. Last thing he needs is a machine to tell him how to strategize. However listening in on what was said, it did make sense to have it come along as well.

Looking around, the fog was extremely dense. One false step though could lead to one slipping. "UNDERSTANDABLE. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ALIVE FOR AN ALARMING PERIOD OF TIME." A long time as in since the outbreak began? So he does know what's going on. Perhaps though if they had advanced warnings though it would make it easier to know when to fight and when to run. Spotting something though in the distance had given him a sign of something there looking right back at them. "DON'T WORRY. IF THEY WERE INFECTED, I AM AT LEAST 86% SURE THAT THEY WOULD BE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET TO US. IF WE CAN SEE THEM, THEY CAN SEE US. IF IT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL MORE SECURE, I CAN CHECK TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO YOU OR YOUR FEATHERED PARTNER." Best thing to do is not make to much noise or they'll end up finding out how fast they'll approach if it decides to come at them.

Taking one step at a time Jim kept a steady pace as well as slowing down to not disturb whatever it is in front of them. "It hasn't came at us yet, but with this fog, it'll make it tough to react if its a fast mover." The Garchomp said as he was ready to fight if the figure in front of them turns out to be hostile. The sloshing sounds of mud and water made it difficult to make fast movements, but fighting wise it was good enough to prevent getting injured from behind since it'll cushion the fall. "How well can you three fight if need be?" Jim asks the three of them.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 am

(N: 3 | E: 3)

It was too late; he'd dug himself too deep a hole to easily climb out of. Even if he did simply run away with Ellie in tow, she'd spend the rest of the day asking him questions. She'll start to lose her trust in me, he realised with an ache of sorrow in his heart. He couldn't keep all of this from her; that was no longer an option. If anything, cementing her trust was what he should be doing right now. If I can steal just a few moments more of her time when she grows up... before she leaves me, it'll be worth it.

Noah could feel quivers of excitement rippling through her soft feathers between his fingers. "Are they... they'd be chasing us by now, wouldn't they? If they were monsters? And what - that tall thing - what is that?!"

If Ellie hadn't seen it first, Noah would simply assume that his eyes were starting to go funny in his growing age. His jaw dropped as the unmistakable shape of a human appeared through the mist.

"By the legends..." he breathed, placing Ellie onto his head out of pure habit, barely aware he was doing it. For once though, she stayed up there, perfectly still. He could feel the tenseness in her sharp little talons.

"DON'T WORRY," Zero said from behind him. "IF THEY WERE INFECTED, I AM AT LEAST 86% SURE THAT THEY WOULD BE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET TO US. IF WE CAN SEE THEM, THEY CAN SEE US. IF IT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL MORE SECURE, I CAN CHECK TO ENSURE THAT THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO YOU OR YOUR FEATHERED PARTNER."

"Yeah, do that..." Noah muttered,hardly listening. He rubbed one eye, trying to confirm if what he was seeing was truly there. Jim was speaking as well, although Noah's racing mind only caught his final few words: "How well can you three fight if need be?"

"I..." Noah's brain felt like a lump of rock, unable to process any thought beyond what was right in front of him. "I can fight, but... I really, truly hope we won't have to." He had to see it; to confirm he wasn't going mad.

"I'm sorry, I--" He cast an apologetic look at Jim and Zero, then lumbered off towards the lakeside. If he was about to lead them into danger, he'd find an explanation to get them to forgive him later.

It was a human! A real, live human with a Pokemon at her side. She was cautiously approaching what looked like a Zorua and a tall, fox-like Pokemon he hadn't seen before. The vulpine immediately took a defensive stance, hissing "Get back!" at them.

He skidded to a stop in the mud near them, his mouth still agape. "Impossible!" he cried. "Your kind-- they're extinct! You--" He stopped, feeling foolish, remembering that humans couldn't understand Pokemon. If anything, by making so much noise he was tempting her into thinking that he was hostile.

He took a step back, hoping he hadn't just made a mistake.
Nightfall
Nightfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Milobytz Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 pm

The RAGE Team AvJP1gB

"Finch. Look."
The Zorua perks up. To the side of where he was making off towards, the silhouetted mass came walking toward them. His fur heckled along his back, watching as colors became apparent. It looked like… maybe a large dinosaur… yeah, it was one he had seen before, didn’t know the name. But the silhouette next to it became increasingly clear….

"Human…" A human. the Zorua’s eyes widened. He knew the uncertainty of humans, the potential dangers or safeties. It was never as certain to know at first glance as it was with a Pokemon. They wouldn’t have communication on their side. It could be a close call.
But wait… the humans couldn’t survive the virus. Fresh, but short memories of Ecruteak came to mind. Humans, coughing and gurgling, falling sick as their Pokemon did the same. Except their Pokemon got back up. So… this human somehow managed to survive the onslaught of undead Pokemon, and even more luckily has avoided becoming infected. Their hand seemed gripped on the Pokeball on their waist. Either to throw a Pokemon… or catch. But the human… seemed to be limping, using their Pokemon for support. Maybe… they were hurt. Ginko’s psychic energy spiked in fear, his stance turning defensive.

"Get back!" the Delphox yells threateningly. Slightly muffled by fog, he hears another voice pipe up to their side, but behind the approaching human and team.
"Impossible! Your kind-- they're extinct! You--" It was another confused, living Pokemon. So he and Ginko weren’t the only ones…. All of this sudden chaos had his heart suddenly skip a beat and land on his tongue. Order… calm…. Please, we can’t all fight right now. His voice tore through his mouth before his brain could react.

“Wait!” the kit gasped out, the uncertainty unfortunately showed in his voice. Hopefully, this human’s Pokemon could speak for them. He gulped, looking to his side to see the forms of the Pokemon who just shouted out from the fog. They all seemed as frozen as he was, at least. He faced the human again, looking to the Meganium next to them.
”Wait…. We don’t mean harm, call off your human.” he adds a bit more solidly, but still standing low in a defensive crouch.
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down

Post by Penguin Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Lake of Rage//Early Morning//3

Zero's eyes were anxious pinpricks as he analyzed the newcomers. "DO NOT WORRY. I CAN BUY YOU ENOUGH TIME TO FLEE IF NECESSARY," he said, answering the Garchomps previous inquiry. He floated towards the human and canines, shielding his newfound friends from any possible harm by barring himself between the groups. As the Zorua said that he didn't mean any harm, Zero let down his guard slightly, but still remained wide-eyed and alert. "HUMAN, DO YOU MEAN HARM?" he inquired, transitioning his language to one that a human could comprehend. "FORGIVE THESE POKEMON. THEY ARE WARY OF HUMANS. THE SWAMPERT HERE IS SURPRISED THAT YOU AREN'T EXTINCT. I CAN'T SUPRESS MY ASTONISHMENT EITHER." He cocked his head, waiting for a reply. 

[[OOC: Sorry for the rushed and late post. Life is killing me right now oof]]

Penguin
Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:10 pm

|2||2|

"Get back!" The silver fox like creature hissed at her, a warning, or a threat she couldn't quite tell. There was clear hostility in the vulpine's voice however. Hostility that made Chaotic scoot back a bit on Engel, Joshua's fur bristling as she moved. Wary of the glowing eyes that threatened a psychic attack of some kind. ”Wait…. We don’t mean harm, call off your human.” The smaller of the two pokemon piped up. Earning a bemused look from Engel as the massive creature turned it's head to look towards Chaotic with a knowing look in his eyes. "I'm not here to fight or hurt or capture you. I promise." the human female does her best to explain, gently petting her Eevee companion to sooth him.

Before much else could happen however, more pokemon joined them. Namely a rather baffled Swampert that could not seem to comprehend Chaotic's presence. "Impossible!" he cried. "Your kind-- they're extinct! You--" Forgetting the rather frightening looking Delphox for just a moment, Chaotic's eyes shifted, resting on the blue pokemon's form, just as much confusion in her eyes as there was in the creatures voice. "Extinct...? No...Almost...but not quite...I know there are more survivors out there but...not many." Chaotic answered the Swampert, not even really thinking about the consequences of her understanding them.

While calmed by the gentle feeling of his friend running her fingers over his fur, Joshua was still wary. Especially of the silver creature who threatened to attack them just a moment ago. However as he glanced back, he noticed the Delphox was no longer hissing in warning, but instead he looked dumbfounded. "Hey...uh...Chaotic, I think they may be a little more than shocked that you can understand what they're saying." Joshua politely reminds in a soft tone.

As if on cue, in attempts to translate for Chaotic, another pokemon joined the growing group, a  Porygon. "FORGIVE THESE POKEMON. THEY ARE WARY OF HUMANS. THE SWAMPERT HERE IS SURPRISED THAT YOU AREN'T EXTINCT. I CAN'T SUPRESS MY ASTONISHMENT EITHER." It spoke in mechanical tones, and Chaotic couldn't help but stifle a laugh. She had always preferred the company of pokemon to people, so the young adult oft forgot that pokemon she didn't own weren't used to hearing her speak to them like she was one of them.
[OOC: Fox gave me permission to have Ginko react a bit and look confused.]
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:52 pm

The RAGE Team 900XeSj
Lake of Rage | Early Morning | 5

Ginkos' head swam in confusion and alarm.
"She...understood you. And me." He pointed out to the swamperts' group who had tromped up to them, obviously not infected. Yes, he was wary of the new faces but a human that could understand pokemon? This was blowing his mind.
No, that was a fluke. Couldn't be.
His eyes were rapt on her and her companions, sizing up each of them and the mysterious pokeballs on her belt. After a few tense moments, his form relaxed as he took a few steps back. The last thing he wanted was a fight, especially if all the parties involved were peaceful. His gaze fell back on the human.

Guess there's only one way to find out.

"I'm...Ginko." He said cautiously. "We don't want trouble. What's your name?"

Last edited by Fox on Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fox
Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:07 am

The RAGE Team Jim_the_garchomp_by_blakkfox_dczhvzh-fullview
Lake of Rage|Early Morning|3

A human still alive in this hell? Impressive that she survived this long, but there was others that was more unfortunate and met a gruesome fate. How she survived is more of a question than trying to figure it out on their own. Jim couldn't care less though as they all are like ratattas trapped in a cage. A Zorua, a Tailow, a Garchomp, an Eevee, a Human, a Swampert, a Delphox and a porygon. To the Garchomp this is one hell of a ragtag group, but only way they're getting out of this is working together. "Extinct...? No...Almost...but not quite...I know there are more survivors out there but...not many." That only makes Jim's thoughts more correct. The undead seeked the living, hungering for warm live flesh and blood. Infecting any pokemon in their path of destruction. Even then the garchomp had been lost in thought. Since that eve of destruction has passed, many pokemon and humans lost their lives including the gible that he had tried to save. "Hey...uh...Chaotic, I think they may be a little more than shocked that you can understand what they're saying." The eevee said to his human. Obviously though it snapped Jim's attention back to reality.

The Garchomp then said something. "I wouldn't be surprised by this. Since everything has gone to hell, humans would likely understand what we're saying now. Still, I've got my own reasons to venture with you all." Hopefully the others understand that he's not willing to tell them the reason yet. "FORGIVE THESE POKEMON. THEY ARE WARY OF HUMANS. THE SWAMPERT HERE IS SURPRISED THAT YOU AREN'T EXTINCT. I CAN'T SUPRESS MY ASTONISHMENT EITHER." What is it talking about? Is it trying to speak for him? One part of him wanted to tell Zero to shut up and not speak for him; the other being that he wanted to growl at him for even saying that. However he didn't do either. Guess the Delphox would be shocked as well which he was. "I'm...Ginko." The Delphox must be nervous of confrontation. "We don't want trouble. What's your name?" Guessing that it wouldn't hurt to say their names.

The Garchomp was the first to speak. "The name's Jim, I've been in the ass kicking business since the dead rose up." As for the others he would let them speak their names for themselves. One thing though he wanted to know was what the four others came here for? "So what bring you four here if you don't mind me asking?" Jim asks.
ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfall Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 am

(N: 4 | E: 4)

So much was happening all at once that Noah didn't even know what was what anymore. It felt as though he'd been dropped right in the middle of very bizarre dream.

"Extinct...? No...Almost...but not quite...I know there are more survivors out there but...not many," the human answered him, casual as could be. Noah's jaw dropped, disbelief surging through his mind. Did she just... understand me?

"Hey...uh...Chaotic, I think they may be a little more than shocked that you can understand what they're saying," said a purple Eevee whom Noah hadn't noticed until then. At least his theory had been confirmed and he wasn't going crazy as he'd initially thought. This human could understand Pokemon! He'd met a lot of humans in his lifetime but none of them could do this. He hadn't even thought this possible.

I... suppose it makes this easier, he thought. Language barriers were not ideal at times like this. He could at least try and learn more about this phenomenon before he and Ellie left. Ellie...

The little Taillow was suspiciously quiet atop his head, but he could feel the excitement vibrating through her feathers. She'd never seen a human before, so she was none the wiser, but Noah couldn't even begin to imagine how he'd explain the human species as a whole to her. They'd be practically aliens in her eyes.

Thankfully the tension had begun to dissipate, and the white Delphox was the first to speak up. "I'm...Ginko. We don't want trouble. What's your name?"

His question seemed to be directed at the human, but Noah thought he'd answer anyway."I'm... Noah," he said, finding his words difficult to choke out. "And this is Ellie." He raised his arm and Ellie fluttered down to land on it, her beak wide with amazement. Her gaze passed straight through the Pokemon around her and latched firmly onto the human.

"Hi," she said brightly. "I've never seen one of you before. Why wouldn't you understand us? You're a Pokemon too... right?"
Nightfall
Nightfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Milobytz Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:19 pm

The RAGE Team AvJP1gB

"I'm not here to fight or hurt or capture you. I promise."

Finch blinks. The human grins at him, as if she understood what he meant. She couldn’t have, could she? But… how could she? He only knew of legends of humans that could communicate with Pokemon, but those were few and far between…. Some Pokemon had the grace of knowing how to speak to humans and Pokemon, but it was far rarer to see this.

"She...understood you. And me." Ginko murmurs in utter confusion. Well, good to see this wasn’t normal to other Pokemon either. She looks to the Swampert who had piped up earlier.
"Extinct...? No...Almost...but not quite...I know there are more survivors out there but...not many." Finch’s lips tighten around his teeth, hearing those words. Maybe… Castelia wasn’t completely a lost hope. If this girl in Johto knows more survivors…. Finch stared blankly ahead, at the human. Brief memories of Kobe drip into his consciousness, rippling the resolve he had been slowly building since he arrived in Johto. Kobe…. I really hope you’re still out there surviving like this girl….

This new collection of Pokemon kept chattering for a moment before Finch could rip himself from his thoughts. But he managed to slip back in right as introductions were happening.

"The name's Jim, I've been in the ass kicking business since the dead rose up." the Garchomp spoke in a gravel tone. Hmm… seems like a strong ally…. Finch looked him up and down, seeing the scars that decorated his lithe body. Well, maybe someday he could be cool enough to be all scarred up too. Honestly… at least a few of these Pokemon looked really beaten up. Veterans. Adults…. Finch’s tail drooped down just a little bit. Suddenly, he realized his new lack of autonomy being in this group. Well… maybe I won’t be treated so lightly in this new world. The Swampert stands up a little taller, seeming to be a bit more relaxed. Seemed like the anxious type to begin with…. Considering he shouted in awe over the human.

"I'm... Noah. And this is Ellie. Like a small puff of feathers, the small little Taillow landing on his arm.

"Hi! I've never seen one of you before. Why wouldn't you understand us? You're a Pokemon too... right?" Oh thank Arceus. At least he definitely wasn’t the youngest. Wow, how young do you have to be to not know what a human is? Finch blinks a few times, still having not moved his feet in minutes now. He couldn’t even imagine a world without them. Maybe that was just because he was raised a city boy.

"So what brings you four here if you don't mind me asking?" Jim adds in, seemingly directed at him and Ginko, and the human.

He simply looked at Ginko through the corner of his eye, but then back to Jim. Well, he wasn’t going to be the first to answer this. He really didn’t have a reason to be here other than he got lost. He flicks his ears and tail, sensing the tone of the situation gradually calming, to his relief.
Milobytz
Milobytz

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:06 am

|3||3|

As expected, the others were taken aback by Chaotic's ability to understand them. Though the Taillow seemed unconcerned. "Hi! I've never seen one of you before. Why wouldn't you understand us? You're a Pokemon too... right?" The small Pokemon seemed young and confused. Chaotic felt a twinge of guilt, if the pokemon was that young, all she must know is this world plagued by nightmares. "Well not exactly, but I might as well be." She responded, continuing to stroke Joshua's fur, comforting the both of them.

"So what bring you four here if you don't mind me asking?" The Garchomp, Jim asked after introducing himself. Joshua flinched as he recalled the reason that kept them lurking around the lake. He wasn't certain how Chaotic would react to the question, but said nothing. "Well...I was on my way to the League, looking for survivors along my way there." Chaotic answered, neglecting to mention that she had spent about two weeks lingering around the lake, mourning her adoptive father.

"And I'm here because I don't have anywhere left to go..." Joshua says quietly in response. "Oh, and I'm Joshua, my friend's name is Chaotic, and the big one is Engel. He adds quickly, realising they forgot to introduce themselves.
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next